July 20, 2014

Marvel Studios Releases Dates for Upcoming Films

Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige has released dates for five upcoming films.
The date lead up all the way to 2019.

 -July 28, 2017
 -November 3, 2017
 -July 6, 2018
 -November 2, 2018
 -May 3, 2019.

I hope one of them is GotG 2, which is confirmed to be in development. One could be Black Panther, which has been continually hinted in the MCU for years, starting with an easter egg in Iron Man 2, showing Wakanda (and the Savage Lands) on a map in the background. Also, we can take a very good guess and say that one of those dates are for Avengers 3, which will feature Earth's Mightiest pitted against Thanos, who is going to be portrayed by Josh Brolin, starting in GotG.

What do you guys think about these dates? Tell me in the comments below!
Be sure to follow me for more updates, and I'll see you guys later.

1 comment:

I hereby force you to post your thoughts!